Monday 25 October 2010

KUbIQ - KuBOnIQs (PRoDUcED bY FaNAtIK)

Yo I've been lazy lately and havent treated you heads to some dope free Hip hop downloads... But I recently stubbled upon Fanatik's Bandcamp... And near enough everything this guy has been involved with has been posted on his person Bandcamp... Whats more is everything i checked is free for download and ofcourse the beats are of the dope kind... Also their are alot of artists that show up on these great tracks... Here is one of my favorite projects 'Kuboniqs'... Just to state that recently I took a job I got offered so im going to be extremelybusy but I wont hesitate in posting free shit and just plain great shit... Anyway after that im proud to point you in the direction of Fanatiks Bandcamp and I implore you to check through all Fanatik's tracks and download some real shit...

http://discography.fanatikbeats.com/album/kubiq-kuboniqs
RE-UP... http://fanatikbeats.com/album/kubiq-kuboniqs

No comments:

Post a Comment

#theunderdogs